IMPORTANT NOTICE: THESE TERMS REQUIRE BINDING ARBITRATION TO RESOLVE ANY DISPUTE OR CLAIM RELATING TO THESE TERMS, THE SERVICES OR PROPERTIES OR ANY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN US. ANY SUCH DISPUTE OR CLAIM WILL BE RESOLVED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION OR ARBITRATION. THESE TERMS ALSO CONTAIN A DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES AND A DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY, AS WELL AS A RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION BY YOU. PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY. AIQOO IS NOT LIMITED TO ARBITRATION AS TO ACTS OF FRAUD OR OTHER WILLFUL MISCONDUCT BY YOU, WHICH AIQOO MAY ADDRESS BY ALL LAWFUL MEANS.
THESE TERMS COVER AND GOVERN THE SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH AIQOO PLATFORM ENTIERLY AND SHALL PREVAIL ALL OTHER POLICIES PRESENTED BY THE COMPANY, IN CASE OF A CONFLICT BETWEEN THEM.
AIQOO is an online platform dedicated to providing home professionals
with a solution for business optimization by
elevating transparency of services.
We bring together home professionals and B2B service providers, such as
lead-generating vendors, providers of financing
solutions and loans, suppliers of tools and construction materials, and
Through AIQOO, home professionals can find and connect to the various of B2B businesses working in the home services industry and to offer them collaboration opportunities, ideas, advice, products, and services related to home improvement, maintenance, design, and emergency.
The following terms of service (these "Terms"), govern your access to and use of the AIQOO marketplace website and mobile application (when made available), including any content, functionality and services offered through www.aiqoo.com or the AIQOO mobile application (the “Marketplace” or “Platform”) by AIQHome Israel Ltd. (24 Hanagar St. Hod Hasharon 4527713, Israel) and its subsidiary: AIQ Home Inc. (3411 Silverside Road, Wilmington (count of New Castle) 19810, Delaware), as applicable. AIQHome Israel Ltd. and its subsidiary are all collectively referred hereto as “AIQHome” “AIQOO” “We” or “Us.” The terms “You” or “User” means you as a user of the Platform.
The official language of operation of the Platform and the original language of these Terms is English. In any case of conflicts between an English text presented in the Platform to any other version or translation presented at any time on the Platform, the English version shall prevail.
In the interest of clarity, User Content refers to the content created, added, or updated by User as opposed to content created by AIQOO.
REQUIRED CONDITIONS FOR USING THE PLATFORM
Who can use AIQOO
The Marketplace is offered and available to users who are at least 18 years old and of legal age to form a binding contract. If you are under 18 years of age you are not permitted to use the Platform or any of the AIQOO services offered through it. By using the Platform, you represent and warrant that you meet all the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all these requirements, you must not access or use the Platform.
In order to log in your User Account, you may use your email/mobile number and your account password. Alternatively, you can get a one-time access code via SMS sent to your mobile number.
Access of users to certain features of the Platform is permitted without registering for an account. Notwithstanding, regarding certain features of the Marketplace you may be required to create a User Account before getting permission to access, participate and purchase some of the services provided on it.
You may register for a User Account using certain third-party account and log-in credentials (your "Third-Party Site Password"), such as your Google credentials. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration or request submission process and at all other times when you use the Platform, and to update information to keep it accurate, current, and complete. You are solely responsible for safeguarding your User Account password and, if applicable, your Third-Party Site Password. You are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your User Account, and you will notify AIQOO immediately of any unauthorized use. We are not liable for any losses by any party caused by an unauthorized use of your User Account. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you may be liable for the losses of AIQOO, its subsidiary, affiliates, or other users due to such unauthorized use. Your User Account is non-transferable except with AIQOO’s written permission and in line with our policies and procedures.
We perform a verification and authentication call/meeting with each potential user before approving its registration and granting him a full access to the Platform and to the services available on it. We retain the full authority to approve each user considering our standards, policies, and procedures and according to our sole discretion and judgment. It shall be mentioned that among the reasons for denying a user’s registration request are a documented criminal record, unverified/invalid operating license (see section Valid Operating License below), providing misleading or incorrect information upon registration, the potential user already possesses or previously possessed a User Account on AIQOO, and any other reason deemed reasonable by the Company.
Valid Operating License
By accessing or using the Platform, you declare that you and your business operate in respect to the applicable state laws and regulation and that both you and your business meet the following:
- You are qualified and capable of performing the services, trade, or tasks you declared doing at any time on your User Account, and any subsequent amendments you make to your Business Page.
- You are, and at all times will be, properly and fully licensed, bonded and insured (at levels in accordance with applicable industry standards) under all applicable laws and trade regulations (and upon request will produce documentation to verify this), and further, that you have not been turned down for insurance coverage related to your provision of services.
- You will notify AIQOO promptly of any changes to your licensing, bonding or insured status.
- If you or your company is operating under a license with special restrictions, you agree and represent that you will at all times operate within the guidelines as specified by such restrictions.
Additionally, you acknowledge and agree that as part of the registration process, or at any time after completing it, AIQOO will be entitled to demand you to present your operating license and to prove its validity.
FOR CONTRACTORS ONLY - You understand that AIQOO reserves the right to limit your access to features and/or services of the Marketplace, according to its sole discretion and judgment, in consideration of the license level you acquire and in respective to the services you are entitled to provide to homeowners in accordance with relevant federal or state laws, regulations, applicable industry standards, or any other factor we shall deem as reasonable.
California Consumer Protection Act (CCPA)
Acceptable Use Policy
When using the Platform, you agree to abide by common standards of etiquette and act in accordance with the rules, as described further in our Acceptable Use Policy.
Account Suspension or Termination
You may close your User Account at any time by going to your account’s settings and deactivating it. You can only choose to close your own User Account, and in no case, you will be permitted to close or terminate other User Accounts, even if the owners of the User Accounts are your employees or relate to your business in any way.
INACTIVE USER ACCOUNTS. If a User Account remains inactive for one year or more, namely the user did not log into his User Account for at least 12 months, AIQOO reserves the right to take measures to partially limit or fully terminate the User Account, including any credits, incentives, rewards or the like associated with the User Account.
Upon termination of your use of the Platform, certain provisions will survive termination, as detailed in Miscellaneous section below.
If we exercise our discretion under these Terms to terminate or suspend your User Account, any or all the following can occur with or without prior notice or explanation to you:
- Your User Account will be deactivated or suspended, your password will be disabled, and you will not be able to access the Platform or your User Content, or receive assistance from AIQOO support team;
- If appropriate in our sole discretion, we may communicate to other users that your User Account has been terminated, blocked, suspended, deactivated, cancelled, or otherwise penalized in any way, and why this action has been taken;
- The Company will not compensatee you for any information, cost, project, deal, negotiation, or other matter you deem lost, damaged, harmed, cancelled or delayed as a result of the User Account termination.
AIQOO SERVICES - OVERVIEW
Leads on Demand
AIQOO allows registered users to buy and sell Leads on the Platform. Leads posted for sale on the platform can be offered on a pay-per-lead basis, pay-per-meeting basis or on a shared-revenue basis (please see section Opportunities and Revenue Share for clarification). Only registered users may buy or sell on AIQOO. Registration for a User Account is free of charge. In registering for a User Account, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete, and updated information and must not create an account for fraudulent or misleading purposes. For additional information regarding registration see Registration section below.
Leads on AIQOO may be offered at a price determined by the Seller. There is no base price for Leads. For each Lead offered for sale, AIQOO strives to reflect and display the Market-based Value, as a suggestion for both the Buyer and Seller, in order to facilitate transparent transaction between them. The Market-based Value is determined by AIQOO’s algorithms on a data-backed basis, in consideration of the former results of Leads sold in the Platform by the Seller. Our recommendation on the suggested Market-based Value per Lead is an essential part of the Platform and by agreeing to these Terms, you declare that you (both Buyers and Seller) shall have no claims or assertions against us nor the Platform in relation to the process and result of the Market-based Value determination mechanism or any lost allegedly caused as a result of them. For the matter of clarity, it should be accentuated that the Seller has the full authority to set the requested price per Lead and the Buyer’s decision to purchase a Lead is based on his sole discretion and judgment. Therefore, in taking a decision to purchase a Lead through the Platform, the Buyer acknowledges and declares that the decision to execute the transaction is taken by him solely, according to his own judgment and knowledge.
Leads available for purchase on the Platform are displayed to Buyers on the “Leads on Demand” feature (“Leads Screen”). Buyers can purchase Leads on AIQOO in one of the following methods:
- One-time order basis – Buyers can purchase a single Lead through the Buy Now button found on the Leads Screen or through a custom offer. For fees and payments please read the Payment Terms.
- Renewable-budget basis – Buyers can secure the consistent flow of Leads, according to their specific requirements by setting an Automatic Agent, thereby not having to make orders on a one-time basis. A Buyer shall be aware that by setting an Automatic Agent, his Buyer Balance will be subjected to an automatic renewal for a varied amount. For fees and payments please read the Payment Terms.
Each Lead sold by a Seller through AIQOO can be transmitted to several different Buyers and for a different purchase price per each Buyer. Our Platform automatically determines the number of Buyers that can purchase a certain Lead, according to numerous criteria that are taken into consideration by our algorithms when a Lead is offered for sale. We do not guarantee to a Seller that a Lead posted to the Platform will be purchased by Buyers. As well, we do not commit to a Buyer that a Lead he purchased is transferred to him exclusively. Both Buyer and Seller should bear in mind that a Lead could be sold to more than one Buyer and for different prices per Lead Sale. When Selling a Lead, the Seller is: (1) declaring that he has received the Service Requestor’s written consent required by law or regulation (including, but not limited to, Telephone Consumer Protection Act, 42 USC 227 and 47 CFR 64.200 and Do Not Call List requirements) that Contractors may contact him for the purpose of providing home service quotes.
Upon purchasing a Lead, the relevant information will be streamed to the
Buyer’s Lead Management feature (“My Leads”),
including all of the personal information of the Service Requestor. For
additional information regarding the My Leads
feature, please see section My Leads below.
When displayed in the Leads Screen, a Lead shall include the flowing information: (a) The name or brand of the Seller; (b) The service category for which the Lead is relevant; (c) The zip code, where the potential job is supposed to take place in; (d) A summary of the personal information of the Service Requestor (in headlines) that the Lead contains; (e) AIQOO’s suggestion regarding the Market-based Value of the Lead; and (f) The price per Lead requested by the Seller.
The Leads displayed in the Leads Screen can be filtered according to different variables, such as Lead Source, location, requested price, date of posting, etc. You understand that a Lead Source can generate Leads through different marketing methods including but not limited to PPC advertising, social media marketing, SEO marketing, phone calls, SMS, email marketing, and more. By agreeing to these Terms, both Buyer and Seller hereby declare that AIQOO is not a side to the activities and measures taken by them for generating leads nor to validate their quality.
We do not make guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding a Buyer’s level of interest or their desire to purchase Leads. We are not involved in, nor do we have any responsibility for the validity of Leads sold by a Seller to Buyer, although we might take in some case active measures in order to ensure that the Leads sold in the Marketplace are going through a verification process to validate those certain details of the Service Requestor, such as name, address, phone number, etc. are valid and reachable.
IN REGARD TO LEADS PURCHASED BY A BUYER, we do not make guarantees, representations, or warranties regarding Service Requestors’ level of interest, their desire to have work completed, their ability to pay you, the accuracy of the information provided by the Lead Source, or that any Service Requestor will hire you to perform any services, nor do we guarantee that you will successfully contact each Service Requestor. We are not involved in, nor do we have any responsibility for your contracts with Service Requestors, their creditworthiness, or any payments to you or any disputes they may have with you, or you may have with them.
By agreeing to these Terms, both Buyer and Seller declare that they understand AIQOO is not a side to their relationship with Service Requestors and in under no circumstances will be responsible for any claim raised by Service Requestors in relation to their contract or agreement.
Opportunities and Revenue Share
AIQOO may allow Sellers to offer Leads to Buyers on a pay-per-meeting basis (opportunity) or on a shared-revenue (revenue share) basis (the “Additional Offer Bases”). If offered to Buyers on one of those bases, a Lead will be remarked and presented accordingly. All other aspects of offering, purchasing, information managing, etc. will remain the same as determined for Leads on these Terms.
Exclusivity of Leads
IMPORTANT PROVISIONS ESPECIALLY FOR SELLERS. By agreeing to these Terms, a Seller commits that the Leads being sold by him through AIQOO are transferred exclusively to our customers (Buyers). Under no circumstances, a Seller shall sell a Lead that was or going to be transmitted through AIQOO to other clients, especially not through other platforms nor under any agreement or contract with a third party to which AIQOO is not a part. Additionally, a Seller shall not post a Lead for sale on AIQOO if he intends to make use of the Lead for his own purposes, whatever they will be. Any violation of this section will result in suspension or cancellation of the Seller’s User Account. Additionally, in case of a violation as such, we will be entitled to a compensation from the Seller, as described on section X.
IMPORTANT PROVISIONS ESPECIALLY FOR BUYERS. AIQOO is an open platform that allows Sellers to sell Leads directly to Buyers. Although, it might happen that a Buyer will receive a Lead that is sold on AIQOO, from another seller or platform. We limit our Sellers to provide Leads exclusively through our Platform, although we cannot ensure that Service Requestors approach to our Sellers only. A Buyer should be aware that no refund will be granted to him in such a case. For our refund policy, please see section Refund Policy and Disputes below and read our Payment Terms. A Buyer understand that a Lead purchased cannot be sold, re-sold, transmitted, transferred, bestowed, granted, conveyed, delivered, forwarded, pushed, given, sent, shared or imported to any other entity, company, business, customer, associate or user other than the Buyer himself.
Posting Leads to AIQOO
A Seller can post Leads to the Platform in order to sell them to Buyers (“Posting”). The Posting can be made in two (2) different methods:
- Direct Post: transfer of Leads in real-time directly from the Seller to the Platform. A Lead that was posted directly to the Platform cannot be claimed back by the Seller.
- Ping Post API: a Seller can send partial information regarding each Lead to the Platform (“Ping”). The Lead will be offered to Buyers for a limited time frame, determined by the Seller. In case a Lead was not purchased by any Buyer during the time frame, the Seller will be able to withdraw the Posting and the Lead’s Ping will be removed from the Leads on Demand list.
A Seller will be permitted to offer a Lead for sale through the Platform, considering that the Lead contains at least the following information:
- The name of the Service Requestor.
- The type of job requested by the Service Requestor.
- The zip code, where the potential job is supposed to take place in.
- A valid telephone/mobile number of the Service Requestor.
- The total price per Lead requested by the Seller.
Any additional information regarding the Service Requestor, including but not limited to his residential address, his email address, his answers to a specific relevant questionnaire, other services requested by him (i.e. financing) and more, could increase the chances that a certain Lead will be sold through the Platform.
For clarification purposes, no matter the Posting method chosen by a Seller, when offered for sale on the Leads Screen, only the Ping information regarding each Lead will be displayed to Buyers.
We may change the Posting methods or the requirements for making a post to the Platform at any time and according to our sole discretion.
We provide Buyers with a CRM-like lead management platform (“Lead Management Tool”) for easy tracking and managing of information, that can be accessed through their User Account. The Lead Management Tool is enhanced by Machine-Learning algorithms (Artificial Intelligence) that allow us to collect and analyze data in order to provide our Users with a better solution for business optimization and to reduce their marketing and advertising expenses.
A Lead purchased by a Buyer will be automatically transmitted to his Lead Management Tool. For each Lead purchased we may use the Data Feedback collected to our own needs, specifically to analyse patterns, reflect the Market-based Value and deliver other services. Data Feedback makes an essential part of AIQOO and is included in Your Content. The Data Feedback provided by Buyers while managing a Lead are used to determine both the Market-based Value of a Lead and the Quality Score of the User. Buyers are encouraged to communicate to AIQOO as much Data Feedbacks as they can, so that we will be able to provide them with a better solution. Data reported per Lead will not be removed from our databases and shall survive in case of a termination or suspension of a User Account. To prevent any misuse of our Data Feedback system (i.e. reporting false statuses in regard to the Lead management process), and to validate the legitimacy of information reported through it, all the data is compared with the Data Feedback we collect from other AIQOO’s users in real time. Any abusive behavior in the AIQOO Platform with respect to the lead management process or refund requests will result in a permanent suspension of all related User Accounts of the entity involved.
AIQOO Community Network
The AIQOO Community Network is a place for Service Professionals and Service Providers to virtually meet, connect, collaborate, and grow their business. The Community Network includes 3 main features:
- Business Directory – build your own Business Profile, and search the directory for other service professionals. The directory is an open access feature, allows both registered users and unregistered visitors of the AIQOO’s website to review each business’s profile.
- Collaboration Network – find and see all open collaboration opportunities, build your community of Service Providers (such as sub-contractors, salesmen, designers, architects, lawyers, accountants, and others) and invite your existing service providers to join you at AIQOO. Locate and connect to new Service Providers and Service Professionals in order to develop meaningful partnerships, close more jobs, discover new business opportunities (such as flip deals), reach more clients, and increase your revenue.
- Live Feed – stay tuned by ensuring your access to all recent activities, changes in regulations and essential developments in the industry, share and post ideas, get advised, and take part in conversations in real time.
The AIQOO Community Network is an essential part of the Platform. AIQOO Community Network is open to all registered users through their User Account. For the matter of clarity, the use of the AIQOO Community Network is subjected to these Terms and in particular to the User content and information provisions set forth as part of them.
Financing & Loans Offerings
We allow Service Providers that specialize in providing financing solutions, lending services and capital or loans matching (“Lending Partners”), to offer funding solutions to Contractors and Service Requestors through the Platform. Financing solutions may include offering such as Line of Credit (LOC), Term Loans, Home Equity Loan (HEL), Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC), and other forms of personal loans (“Financing”). All Lending Partners are trusted, top-rated businesses approved by AIQOO prior to integration, based on a due-diligence process and a security check. ONLY REGISTERED CONTRACTORS MAY APPLY FOR FINANCING, WHETHER FOR THEM OR ON BEHALF OF A SERVICE REQUESTOR.
We provide integration to “Amazon.com” website for visitors and user who wish to acquire goods, products, and services. We do not provide the services, goods, or products ourselves, especially not through AIQOO. By inquiring in getting such services through the shopping zone, you acknowledge and agree, that we will direct you to Amazon.com website for them to provide you with services.
You understand, acknowledge, and approve that it is clear to you that AIQOO has no touch with your relationship with Amazon.com, nor with any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, or any other related entities. The shopping zone is meant to provide contractors with an easy and fast solution for tools, supply and equipment ordering and we only provide the integration through the shopping zone for your convenience. You are the only one responsible for any purchase or connection you will initiate, perform, execute, and pay for during your use of the Amazon.com website (or application).
USER CONTENT AND INFORMATION
License and Permission to use User Content
You hereby grant to us and our affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation to you or others, a non-exclusive, irrevocable, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, royalty-free, fully paid-up, worldwide license (including the right to sublicense through multiple tiers) to use, reproduce, transfer, sell, process, adapt, publicly perform, publicly display, access, view, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, transmit, stream, broadcast, distribute, transfer and sell Your Content, or any portion thereof, throughout the world in any format, media or distribution method (whether now known or hereafter created), for any purpose in our sole discretion, including for marketing and advertising of the Platform and Company, for the duration of any copyright or other rights in Your Content. Such permission will be perpetual and may not be revoked for any reason, to the maximum extent permitted by law. Further, to the extent permitted under applicable law, you waive and release and covenant not to assert any moral rights that you may have in Your Content. If you identify yourself, your business or your employer by name or provide a picture or audio or video recording of yourself or any other entity you represent, you further authorize us and our affiliates, licensees and sublicensees, without compensation to you or others, to reproduce, print, publish and disseminate in any format or media (whether now known or hereafter created) your name, voice and likeness throughout the world, and such permission will be perpetual and cannot be revoked for any reason, except as required by applicable law. You further agree that we may use Your Content in any manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
In the interest of clarity, the license granted to AIQOO shall survive termination of the Platform or your User Account. AIQOO does not claim ownership rights in your User Content and nothing in these Terms will be deemed to restrict rights that you may have to use and exploit any such User Content submitted, posted, uploaded, published, or transmitted on or through the Platform by you.
We acknowledge and agree that you, or your licensors, as applicable, retain ownership of any and all copyrights in Your Content, subject to the non-exclusive rights granted to us in the paragraph above, and that no ownership of such copyrights is transferred to us under these Terms. Further, with respect to Your Content in the form of photos, and Business Profile (as describes further on paragraph Business Profile below): (a) we will use commercially reasonable efforts to maintain the attribution of such photos as submitted by you to your Business Profile, and (b) we will not license or sublicense to third parties individual photos or collections of photos, except in each case for our Business Purposes. "Our Business Purposes" means any use in connection with our Platform, application, publication or service, or any use which advertises, markets or promotes it, the services or the information it contains. Our Business Purpose specifically includes the use of Your Content on AIQOO in connection with features and functions offered by us to our users that enable them to view and interact with Your Content (such as the Community Network, etc.).
We may, in our sole discretion, permit you to post, upload, publish, submit,
transmit or update User Content or any
information related to services you provide, on the Platform. AIQOO does not
check for User Content appropriateness,
violations of copyright, trademarks, or any other violations of rights. By
posting, uploading or creating Your Content
or by providing any service to Contractors through the Platform, you shall
be solely responsible for it and the
consequences of using, disclosing, storing, or transmitting it.
Furthermore, by posting, uploading, or submitting Your Content on AIQOO, you represent and warrant to us that you have the ownership rights, or you have obtained all necessary licenses or permissions from any relevant parties, to use Your Content in this manner. This includes obtaining the right to grant us the rights to use Your Content in accordance with these Terms. You are in the best position to judge whether Your Content is in violation of intellectual property or personal rights of any third-party. You accept full responsibility for avoiding infringement of the intellectual property or personal rights of others in connection with Your Content. You are responsible for ensuring that Your Content does not violate our Acceptable Use Policy, or any applicable law or regulation. You agree to pay all royalties, fees, and any other monies owed to any person by reason of Your Content.
In addition, we are not responsible for the quality, or the level of User Content or service provided by Sellers or Buyers. We encourage users to take advantage of our community and their common sense in choosing appropriate services and uploading their User Content. We at all times invite every user to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled.
Intellectual Property Rights
Our Content is protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws of the United States, foreign countries, and international conventions. Except as expressly provided in these Terms, we and our licensors exclusively own all right, title, and interest in and to the Platform and AIQOO Content, including all associated intellectual property rights. All trademarks, service marks, logos, titles, designs, trade names and any other proprietary designations of AIQOO used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of AIQOO. Any other trademarks, service marks, logos, titles, designs, trade names and any other proprietary designations are the trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
If you are a Contractor, you may set up a professional Business Profile. If
you do, you give us the right to list your
Business Profile in our directory of service professionals (as part of AIQOO
Community Network), and you will be able to
connect with other Contractors or Service Providers on the AIQOO Platform
and Community Network while identified by your
User Profile. Your Business Profile, as well as your User Profile is,
subject to our Acceptable Use Policy.
AIQOO allows you to edit, update and modify your Business Profile, inter alia by uploading pictures and/or videos, posting information, sharing ideas, connecting to collaborating partners, adding and editing your employees and more, all subjected to the these Terms and specifically in accordance with the License and Permission to use User Content guidelines and the Intellectual Property Rights provisions. The Business Profile may include Feedback reviews provided by Service Requestors, Service Providers or Contractors. As Feedback reviews constitute an essential part of AIQOO, those can be taken into consideration while determining your Quality Score. Feedback reviews demonstrate the Service Requestors and other Users overall experience with you or with your business in overall and indicate the quality of the service or products you provide. All users are encouraged to communicate to the Contractor, through the AIQOO Community Network, any concerns experienced during their active order or in regard to the service provided by any Contractor.
In order to ensure appropriate charging of Fees (as described below) and to enforce these Terms, AIQOO may track the occurrence of communications between Buyers and Sellers that occur off of the Platform via email, phone call, SMS text message, third-party websites, or any other means, whether initiated by a Buyer or a Seller. Except as explicitly stated herein, we will not record or review the content of any communications that do not come into contact with the Platform unless we first obtain the relevant users’ permission. If you send text messages with a Buyer or Seller using the telephone number available on the Platform, we may use a third-party service provider to track these text messages. We track these text messages for fraud prevention, to ensure appropriate charging of Fees (as described below), to enforce these Terms, and for quality and training purposes. As part of this process, AIQOO will receive in real time and store data about your text message, including the date and time of the text message, your phone number, and the content of the text message.
By sending us any feedback, note, comment, question, or suggestion concerning the Platform, our services or any other advise related to marketing, branding, operational and/or organizational aspect of AIQOO (the “Note” and collectively, “Notes”), you represent and warrant (a) that you have the right to disclose the Note, (b) that the Note does not violate the rights of any other person or entity, and (c) that your Note does not contain the confidential or proprietary information of any third party or parties. By sending us any Notes, you further (i) agree that we are under no obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the Note, (ii) acknowledge that we may have something similar to the Note already under consideration or in development, (iii) grant us an irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide license to use, modify, prepare derivative works, publish, distribute and sublicense the Note, and (iv) irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, against us and our users any claims and assertions of any moral rights contained in such Note. This User Feedback section shall survive any termination of your User Account or the Platform.
FEES, PAYMENTS, CANCELLATIONS, REFUNDS AND DISPUTES
You can create a User Account on AIQOO free of charge. For certain services, such as Lead purchase, a Buyer is required to create an Order, for which the price is determined by the Seller ("Fees"). Each Buyer maintains a Buyer Balance and when making an Order the Fees will be deducted out of the Buyer’s Balance.
A Buyer may not offer and/or make direct payments to Sellers using payment systems outside of the AIQOO Platform. As well, a Buyer may not offer Sellers to pay, or make payments using any method other than through the AIQOO Platform. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method by a Seller or a Buyer, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
Please refer to our Payment Terms for reviewing our billing methods, discovering how to make payments through the Platform and learning about fees, taxes, cancellation policy, refund policy and disputes.
For placing an Order through AIQOO, a Buyer can use one of the following methods:
- One-time order basis – Buyers can purchase a single Lead through the Buy Now button found on the Leads Screen or through a custom offer. The Order will be created and approved once a payment in the amount equivalent to the Fees is confirmed.
- Renewable-budget basis – Buyers can secure the consistent flow of Leads, according to their specific requirements by setting an Automatic Agent, thereby not having to make Orders on a one-time basis. The Order will be created subject to remaining Buyer Balance, and the Fees will be deducted out of it. Please mind that that by setting an Automatic Agent, the Buyer Balance shall be subjected to an automatic renewal for a varied amount that will be charged of the Buyer’s payment method.
When a Buyer places an Order, the Seller is notified by email, as well as notifications on the Platform while logged into the account. Upon receiving the payment for an Order, AIQOO will deliver the purchased Leads to the Buyer trough the Lead Management Tool and to his email address. Once sold to at least one Buyer, a Lead cannot be claimed back by the Seller in no relation to the Posting method chosen by the Seller. Order will be regarded as delivered when the Leads purchased by the Buyer were transferred to him fully. For additional information regarding orders, payments and fees please see our Payment Terms.
Refund Policy, Cancellation and Order Acceptance
For information regarding our refund policy, terms of order cancellation and returns policy please see our Payment Terms.
Disputes Between Users
Our goal is to provide tools to help users (Contractors and Service Providers alike) to resolve disputes easily through the Platform. Any User can open a new ticket through our Customer Support here. By doing that you agree, at our request, to participate in good faith, to the extent you are reasonably able to do so, in a neutral resolution or mediation conducted by AIQOO or a neutral third-party mediator or arbitrator selected by AIQOO. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that AIQOO is in position to impose resolution in any dispute between or among users or any third party, but it is under no obligation to become involved in executing the resolution into effect. That being said, you acknowledge that AIQOO has the authority to impose sanctions on your User Account, including suspension or cancellation, and to apply for legitimate legal procedures against any you, in case you refuse to accept the outcome of a resolution, after completing the procedure fully.
Please refer to our Payment Terms for relevant information about payment claims, assertions, errors, chargebacks, refunds, order cancellation, and billing/payment related disputes.
If you have a dispute with another user, including a Service Provider, on the AIQOO Platform or with any third party, you agree that AIQOO is under no obligation to become involved. In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users, you release AIQOO, its directors, officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or the AIQOO Platform. As part of this release, you expressly waive any protections (whether statutory or otherwise) that would otherwise limit this release to only include those claims that you may know or suspect to exist in your favor at the time of agreeing to this release.
COMMUNICATIONS, PROMOTIONS, NOTIFICATIONS AND SUPPORT
Promotions and Notifications
You are not required to agree to receive promotional text messages, calls or pre-recorded messages as a condition of using the Platform. By electing to submit your phone number to us and agreeing to these Terms, you agree to receive communications from AIQOO, including via text messages, emails, calls, pre-recorded messages, and push notifications, any of which may be generated by automatic telephone dialling systems. These communications include, for example, operational communications concerning your User Account or use of the AIQOO Platform, updates concerning new and existing features on the AIQOO Platform, notifications regarding leads available for purchase or leads acquired by you using the Automatic Agent, communications concerning promotions run by us or third parties, information related to management of tasks, projects and employees through the Platform, Agent advice regarding new opportunities, messages from other Users, and news relating to the AIQOO Platform and industry developments. Standard text message charges applied by your telephone carrier may apply to text messages we send. If you submit someone else’s phone number or email address to us to receive communications from AIQOO or its Subsidiary, you represent and warrant that each person for whom you provide a phone number or email address has consented to receive communications from AIQOO.
If you wish to stop receiving promotional emails or promotional text messages, we provide the following methods for you to opt-out or unsubscribe: (a) follow the instructions we provide in the email or initial text message for that category of promotional emails or text messages or (b) if you have a User Account on the AIQOO Platform, you may opt-out or unsubscribe using your settings.
- AIQOO may publicly display advertisements, paid content, and other sponsored information. The manner, mode, and extent of such advertising are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- Buyers and Sellers may compensate AIQOO to “Promote” themselves in search results, in the AIQOO directory or in the AIQOO Community, and therefore get more exposures to Buyers, Sellers or any other third parties (“Promoted User”). We do not commit to designate any Promoted Users as “Promoted” or with any similar designation or identification. AIQOO may impose certain quality-related standards for Users to qualify as Promoted User, which standards may be enforced and/or changed at any time.
Our Customer Support is available in case you have any questions regarding the Platform, Terms, Billing, Disputes or in case you have a specific request. You can easily contact our Customer Support team by submitting a request through your User Account, here.
You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to ensure that the communication methods and the Contact details that you have selected in your User Account, and all contact and billing information, are kept up-to-date and accurate. AIQOO is not responsible, or liable, for undelivered customer notifications. You agree to promptly notify us if your payment method is cancelled (including if you lose your card or it is stolen), or if you become aware of a potential breach of security (such as an unauthorized disclosure or use of your payment method). In addition, you authorize us to obtain updated or replacement expiration dates and card numbers for you credit or debit card as provided by your credit or debit card issuer.
IMPORTANT LEGAL TERMS
AIQOO reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Terms, and any other documents incorporated by reference herein, at any time and without prior notice. We will notify you of changes by posting a revised version of the Terms on our Platform, displaying you a pop-up window containing the changes, sending you a message or an email, and/or otherwise notifying you when you are logged into your account. In any case of changes to the Terms, a link to the former version of the Terms will be available for you to review at the bottom of these Terms page.
Modifications will become effective thirty (30) days after the earliest of: (a) modifications being posted on the Platform; (b) AIQOO’s transmission of a message to you about the modifications; or (c) you are otherwise notified when you are logged into your account. Your use of the Platform after the expiration of the thirty (30) days shall constitute your consent to the changes. If you do not agree, you may not access or use the Platform.
Sanctions for Violations of these Terms
Without limiting any other rights reserved herein, AIQOO may, in its sole discretion, take any action permitted by law for any violation of these Terms or any other Policy or agreement between the Parties, including but not limited to removing User Content, limiting your User Account access, requiring you to forfeit certain funds or paid Fees, assessing monetary penalties or costs, terminating your User Account, notifying other users of the termination of your User Account and/or the violation of these Terms, decreasing your Quality score, canceling quotes or postings, blocking access, closing your Business Profile, investigating you, and/or cooperating with law enforcement agencies in investigation or prosecution.
The Terms and the relationship between AIQOO and you shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California, without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any claim or dispute you may have against AIQOO that is not subject to arbitration must be resolved by a court located in Los Angeles County, California, or a United States District Court located in the District of Los Angeles in California, except as otherwise agreed by the Parties. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts located within Los Angeles County, California or the United States District Court, located in the District of Los Angeles in the State of California, for the purpose of litigating all such claims or disputes that are not subject to arbitration. You hereby waive any and all jurisdictional and venue defenses otherwise available.
Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY SINCE IT LIMITS THE LIABILITY OF AIQOO, ITS SUBSIDIARY AND THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES (AS DEFINED BELOW) TO YOU.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE PLATFORM, THE CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES PROVIDED BY AIQOO, ITS SUBSIDIARY OR ITS AFFILIATES THAT ARE MENTIONED AND REGULATED UNDER THESE TERMS ARE PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN "AS IS" BASIS, AND AIQOO DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: AIQOO AND ITS SUBSIDIARY MAKE NO PROMISES WITH RESPECT TO, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, FOR: (I) CONTENT POSTED BY ANY THIRD-PARTY ON THE HOUZZ PLATFORM, (II) THE PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS OR PRODUCTS, (III) THIRD-PARTY SITES AND ANY THIRD-PARTY PRODUCT OR SERVICE LISTED ON OR ACCESSIBLE TO YOU THROUGH THE SITE, (IV) PLANTS OR SEEDS FROM THE EXCHANGES, AND (V) THE QUALITY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY YOU ENCOUNTER IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM. IN NO EVENT ARE WE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, LOST REVENUE, LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL OR HAMPERD REPUTATION. IN NO EVENT WILL THE TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF AIQOO TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES ACTUALLY PAID BY YOU TO AIQOO DURING THE PRECEEDING 12 MONTHS, REGARDLESS OF THE BASIS OR FORM OF CLAIM.
- INDEMNIFICATION: YOU SHALL FULLY PROTECT, INDEMNIFY AND DEFEND AIQOO AND ALL OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SHAREHOLDERS, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, ADVISORS, PARTNERS, EMPLOYEES AND EACH OF THEIR SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS ("INDEMNIFIED PARTIES") AND HOLD EACH OF THEM HARMLESS FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LIENS, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION, LIABILITIES OF ANY AND EVERY NATURE WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PERSONAL INJURY, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY INFRINGEMENT, FRAUD, DECEPTIVE ADVERTISING, VIOLATION OF ANY STATE, PROVINCIAL OR FEDERAL LAWS OR REGULATIONS, PROPERTY DAMAGE, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COURT COSTS, ARISING IN ANY MANNER, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH OR IN THE COURSE OF OR INCIDENTAL TO (I) ANY OF YOUR WORK FOR OR DEALINGS WITH ANY CUSTOMERS, (II) YOUR ADVERTISING, OR (III) YOUR SERVICES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR OBLIGATIONS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO YOUR OBLIGATION TO MAINTAIN THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF USER PERSONAL INFORMATION) SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING ANY EXTRA WORK YOU PERFORM FOR A CUSTOMER FOR WHICH AIQOO HAS NOT MATCHED YOU, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE OR OF ANY FAULT OR NEGLIGENCE OF AIQOO OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES AND WITHOUT REGARD TO CAUSE OR TO ANY CONCURRENT OR CONTRIBUTING FAULT, STRING LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER SOLE, JOINT OR CONCURRENT, ACTIVE OR PASSIVE BY AIQOO, ITS SUBSUDIARY OR THE INDEMNIFIED PARTIES.
- Notice for California Users:
Under California Civil Code Section 1789.3, California users of the AIQOO Platform are entitled to the following specific consumer rights notice: The services are provided by AIQ Home Inc., 3411 Silverside Road, Wilmington (count of New Castle) 19810, Delaware. If you have a question or complaint regarding the Platform or a service, please contact our Customer Service here or by writing to one of our mailing addresses (as described below). California residents may reach the Consumer Assistance Unit of the Consumer Information Division of the California Department of Consumer Affairs, which may be contacted in writing at 1625 N. Market Blvd., Suite N 112, Sacramento, California 95834, or by telephone at (800) 952-5210 or hearing-impaired persons may dial 711, 1-800-735-2929 (TTY), or 1-800-735-2922 (Voice) for California Relay Service.
- Supplemental Terms for Certain Services:
Certain services offered on the AIQOO Platform may require you to enter into a separate agreement and/or be subject to additional terms. For example: Lead purchase, financing or loans services, participation in brand services, purchasing product through the Shopping Zone Shop, etc. In the event of any conflict between these Terms and the terms of any other that separate agreement or memorandum, the terms of these Terms will control.
Our failure to assert a right or provision under these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Any heading, caption, or section title contained is inserted only as a matter of convenience and in no way defines or explains any section or provision hereof.
- Further Assurances:
You agree to execute a hard copy of this mutually agreed Terms (the “Agreement”) and any other documents and take any actions at our expense that we may request to confirm and effect the intent of this Agreement and any of your rights or obligations under this Agreement.
- Entire Agreement and Severability:
These Terms and the policies subjected to them, supersede all prior terms, agreements, discussions, and writings regarding the AIQOO Platform and constitutes the entire agreement between you and us regarding the AIQOO Platform. If any part of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, then that part will not affect the enforceability of the remaining parts of the Terms, which will remain in full force and effect.
The following provisions will survive expiration or termination of this Agreement: User content and information, Disclaimers, Limitation of Liability, and Indemnification, Disputes and Release and Miscellaneous.
Feel free to contact us with any questions about these Terms, by one of the following methods:
a. Customer Support Center: reach out to our Customer Support team here.
b. Email: send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
c. Mailing Address: send us a letter to one of Our mailing Addresses listed below:
(1) AIQ Home Inc., 3411 Silverside Road, Wilmington (count of New Castle) 19810, Delaware.
(2) AIQHome Israel Ltd., 24 Hanagar St. Hod Hasharon 4527713, Israel.
The following terms (these “Payment Terms”) govern payments you make or receive through www.aiqoo.com (the “Platform” or “Marketplace”), operated by AIQHome Israel Ltd. (24 Hanagar St. Hod Hasharon 4527713, Israel).
Card payments from the U.S. are processed through AIQHome Inc. (3411 Silverside Road, Wilmington (count of New Castle) 19810, Delaware, USA). AIQHome Israel Ltd. and its subsidiary, AIQHome Inc. are collectively referred hereto as “AIQOO” “we” or “us”.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Buyers and Sellers in connection with the AIQOO Platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Buyers in connection with purchases, and withdrawal of funds to Sellers, and the holding of funds in connection with AIQOO Balances.
Revenue is the money that Sellers earn from completed orders and can withdraw from the Platform, subject to these Payment Terms.
Seller Balance is the Revenue from sales generated through the Platform as a Seller and remains available for withdrawal.
LEADS SELL, OFFERINGS AND RECEIVING PAYMENTS
By offering Leads to Buyers through the Platform, you declare you have read and agreed to our Terms of Service, and specifically to these Payment Terms.
Sellers can sell Leads through the Marketplace, directly to Buyers, whilst determining the requested price per Lead Sale or per the aggregated Lead Sales.
Each Lead you sell and successfully deliver, accredits your account with revenue, in respect to the number of Lead Sales, as follows:
- For the first Lead Sale, a revenue equal to 80% of the purchase amount.
- For the second Lead Sale, a revenue equal to 70% of the purchase amount.
- For the third Lead Sale and for any Lead Sale after, a revenue equal to 60% of the purchase amount.
If a Lead Sale is canceled (for any reason), the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer Balance.
Sellers are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction. Sellers represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The price shown on the Lead Screen or on any other place on the Platform, except if specifically stated, is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Sellers.
Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Seller hereby appoints AIQOO as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Seller agrees that payment from Buyer to AIQOO shall be considered the same as a made directly to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by AIQOO (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and AIQOO (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Payment Terms. In the event that AIQOO (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against AIQOO and not the Buyer directly. Seller agrees that AIQOO may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Buyers that AIQOO may deem necessary or prudent.
AIQOO partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with Seller Balances and Buyer Balances. All payments services in connection with the withdrawal of funds on the Platform are performed by our Payment Services Providers.
To withdraw your revenue, you must have an account with at least one of AIQOO's Payment Service Providers for the withdrawal methods listed below. All funds eligible for withdrawal will be held on your behalf at an account with AIQOO’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services, will be provided by AIQOO’s Payment Services Provider.
Your User Account (Sellers only) can be associated with only one account from each AIQOO withdrawal method. A Payment Service Provider withdrawal account can be associated with only one AIQOO User Account (Sellers only).
Revenues are only made available for withdrawal from the Revenue page following a safety clearance period of 14 days after a Lead Sale is completed.
Sellers may withdraw their revenues using one of our withdrawal options (see Withdrawal Section below regarding payment terms). To withdraw your available revenue, you must click on the designated withdrawal provider to initiate the withdrawal process.
For security concerns, AIQOO may temporarily disable a Seller’s ability to withdraw revenue to prevent fraudulent or illicit activity. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by other users, or associating multiple AIQOO accounts to a single withdrawal provider.
Withdrawals can only be made in the amount available to you. Per each withdrawal, a Seller is required to pay a withdrawal fee that vary depending on the withdrawal method (“Withdrawal Fee”).
You understand that withdrawals are final and cannot be undone. Therefore, we will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
Sellers will be able to withdraw their revenues from disabled accounts after a safety period of 90 days following full verification of ownership of the account in question, from the day of the last cleared payment received in their account and subject to AIQOO’s approval.
- Withdraw to your PayPal Account - $0 Fee*.
- Local Bank Transfer (LBT) - $3 per transfer*.
- Direct Deposit (ACH) - $1 per transfer*.
* Additional fees may apply based on your location and currency (if an exchange to US$ is required or if explicitly been authorized to pay using a different currency than US$).
Each Buyer holds a Buyer Balance available through his User Account. A Buyer can deposit credit to his Buyer Balance at any time. Alternatively, a Buyer can choose working on a renewable payment plan by setting up an Automatic Agent (please see section Automatic Agent below). When purchasing a Lead, the applicable price will be deducted out of the Buyer’s Balance.
For placing an Order through AIQOO, a Buyer can use one of the following methods:
- One-time order basis – Buyers can purchase a single Lead through the Buy Now button found on the Leads Screen or through a custom offer. The Order will be created and approved once a payment in the amount equivalent to the Fees is confirmed.
- Renewable-budget basis – Buyers can secure the consistent flow of Leads,
according to their specific requirements by
setting an Automatic Agent, thereby not having to make Orders on a
The Order will be created subject to remaining Buyer Balance, and the Fees will be deducted out of it. Please mind that that by setting an Automatic Agent, the Buyer Balance shall be subjected to an automatic renewal for a varied amount that will be charged of the Buyer’s payment method. For more information and definition of the Automatic Agent please see section Automatic Agent below.
For each Lead offered for sale, AIQOO reflects and displays the Market-based Value, as a suggestion for both the Buyer and Seller, in order to facilitate transparent transaction between them. The Market-based Value is determined by AIQOO’s algorithms on a data-backed basis, in consideration of the former results of Leads sold in the Platform by the Seller. Our recommendation on the suggested Market-base Value can be made per Lead or per Lead Sale and is an essential part of the Platform. By agreeing to our Terms of Service, you declare that you shall have no claims or assertions against us nor the Platform in relation to the process and final result of the Market-based Value determination mechanism. For the matter of clarity, it should be accentuated that the Seller has the full authority to set the requested price per Lead or per Lead Sale (as applicable in the Platform) and the Buyer’s decision to purchase a Lead is based on his sole discretion and judgment. Therefore, in taking a decision to purchase a Lead through the Platform, the Buyer acknowledges and declares that the decision to complete an order is taken by him solely, according to his own judgment and knowledge.
Each Lead can be sold through AIQOO numerous times (Lead Sales) to different Buyers and for a different price per Lead Sale. The Platform automatically determines the number of Buyers that can purchase a certain Lead, according to several criteria that are taken into consideration by our algorithms when a Lead is offered for sale. We do not commit to a Buyer that a Lead he purchased is transferred to him exclusively.
Buyers pay AIQOO to create a lead order from a Seller, through the Leads Screen or a custom offer, using the Buy Now button. A Lead purchased by a Buyer will be automatically transmitted to the Lead Management Tool in his User Account.
AIQOO partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting all payments from Buyers, transferring such payments from Buyers to Sellers, and holding funds in connection with the Buyers’ and Sellers’ Balances. All payments services in connection with the collection of funds on the Platform are performed by AIQOO’s Payment Services Providers.
AIQOO serves as Seller’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Buyer, and remitting those payments to Seller. Buyer’s payment obligation to Seller will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by AIQOO (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and AIQOO (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for remitting the funds to the Seller in the manner described in these Payment Terms. If AIQOO (via Payment Services Provider) does not remit any such amounts to Seller, the Seller will have recourse only against AIQOO and not the Buyer directly.
In most locations, purchases on the Marketplace can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, AIQOO Credits or existing Buyer Balance.
AIQOO may add the service fees at the time of purchase where you can review and accept the total amount requested to pay. These fees cover administrative fees. As of December 2021, the service fees are 5.5% of the purchase amount. For purchases under $50 an additional $2 small order fee will be applied.
You may not offer Sellers to pay or make payment using any method other than through the AIQOO Platform. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report it immediately to Customer Support here.
You agree to receive invoices and/or payment receipts from AIQOO in electronic form as PDF documents, by email or through the Platform.
By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on AIQOO, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on the Platform; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
A Buyer can set up an Automatic Agent, thereby launching a campaign for automatic purchase of Leads in accordance with specific criteria, including (but not limited to): category (service type), location (geographic coverage), relevant days during the week to receive Leads, budget required per campaign (daily/weekly/monthly), price cap per Lead and relevant lead sources.
When setting up an Automatic Agent, the system will start purchasing Leads on your behalf in respective to the preferences you defined. As long as an Automatic Agent is active (marked as “on”), the system will continue purchasing new Leads on your behalf. If there is one or more active Automatic Agents, your Buyer Balance will be subjected to an automatic renewal so that the system could continue the lead flow to your account. The automatic renewal will be made when your Buyer Balance reaches a remaining balance of $100 (“Renewal Event”). At each Renewal Event your Buyer Balance will be charged in the amount of $500. By setting up an Automatic Agent you acknowledge and approve to AIQOO to automatically recharge your Buyer Balance at the Renewal Event.
A Buyer can have an unlimited number of active Automatic Agents in parallel. You can add Automatic Agents at any time and manage, edit, or pause your existing ones through the “Leads Agents” screen. To your knowledge, all Automatic Agents and the information contained within fall under the definition of Your Content.
The Automatic Agent can be turned-off (marked as “off”) at any time through the “Lead Agents” screen. As a result, the campaign will be paused, and you will not be receiving the respected Leads automatically. After an Automatic Agent is turned-off, it is displayed on the “Leads Agents” screen and marked as “off”, for the ease of future use.
PAYMENTS AND BILLING METHODS
Purchases and Orders on the Marketplace can be made by using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card, AIQOO Credits or existing Buyer Balance.
FOR BUYERS. You can charge your Buyer Balance using one of the applicable payment methods. Unless stated otherwise, payments can be made in US$ (United States Dollar; USD) only.
FOR SELLERS. Withdrawal of funds from your Seller Balance can be made in US$ only.
Accordingly, all prices and balances on the Platform are displayed always in US$.
In certain instances, AIQOO may offer you credits (“AIQOO Credits” or “Credits”), either for promotional purposes or otherwise, to be used for purchasing Leads and/or other services offered on the Marketplace. Your available Credit balance will appear in your account, marked as Credit. Your valid AIQOO Credits will be automatically applied to your next purchase and can be viewed in your order summary after you place the order. Unless stated otherwise, AIQOO Credits expire following three months from their receipt. AIQOO Credits serve only as an incentive to use AIQOO, and, therefore, are not redeemable for cash, have no cash value and are non-refundable. Once used, AIQOO Credits may not be returned to your account even if your Order gets canceled. AIQOO Credits may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to You upon receipt of the Credits. Credits may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of AIQOO’s Terms of Service. AIQOO reserves the right to modify or cancel the AIQOO Credits program at any time. If you or AIQOO deactivate or suspend your User Account, any unused AIQOO Credits in your account will be forfeited.
From time to time we may offer you promo codes for purchasing Leads and/or other services offered on the Marketplace, on special discounts. Promo Codes are valid only for purchases on AIQOO and are subject to different time limitations and will expire after their predefined term. To exercise your promo code, simply enter the code on the checkout page. If you fail to do so, your purchase will not be eligible for the discount. Promo codes are limited to one use per user and may not be used or combined with any other promotion. Promo Codes do not apply to AIQOO Credits. Promo codes may be subject to additional conditions and restrictions as will be disclosed to you upon receipt of the promo codes. Promo codes may be voided in the event of fraud, misuse, or violation of the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to modify or cancel promo codes at any time.
AIQOO may be required by applicable laws to charge Users (Buyers or Sellers) with indirect taxes (such as Sales Tax, VAT or GST) or to withhold taxes. Any amount AIQOO will be required to collect will be in addition to the purchase amount and any other fees payable by the Buyer, and any amount AIQOO will be required to withhold will be deducted from the Seller’s revenue, as required by applicable laws.
Indirect taxes are in addition to the price shown on the Platform, and in
any event, any such taxes will always be
displayed to the Buyer before payment.
Users are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT, or income tax, which may apply to them depending on residency, location or otherwise, under provisions of their jurisdiction.
DISPUTES, ORDER CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
General Provisions - Disputes
Our goal is to provide tools to help Users (Contractors and Service Providers alike) to resolve disputes easily through the Platform. Conflicts between Buyers and Sellers regarding Leads Sales, and conflicts between Buyers and Service Providers regarding services and information presented and/or delivered through the Community Network, are managed through AIQOO’s Support Center. All disputes between User involved opening a new ticket through our Customer Support here. By doing that you agree, at AIQOO's request, to participate in good faith, to the extent you are reasonably able to do so, in a neutral resolution or mediation conducted by AIQOO or a neutral third-party mediator or arbitrator selected by AIQOO. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that AIQOO is in position to impose resolution in any dispute between or among Users or any third party, but it is under no obligation to become involved in executing the resolution into effect. You acknowledge that AIQOO has the authority to impose sanctions on User Accounts, including suspension or cancellation, and to apply for legitimate legal procedures against any User that refuses to accept the outcome of a resolution, after completing the procedure fully.
Please see the Disputes and Order Cancellation Basics section below for more information and provisions.
General Provisions – Order Cancellation
Generally, after an Order was completed and Leads were delivered to the
Buyer, cancellation or returns are not possible.
Additionally, no changes can be made to a completed order.
Although, AIQOO may allow the cancellation of an Order in limited cases we deem reasonable and after the Buyer approached our Customer Support here. If so, the Fees will be credited to the Buyer’s Balance on his User Account. No returns of Fees or refunds will be given.
If you are a User receiving services from a Service Provider, your rights will be governed by your contract with the Service Provider, including the relevant terms of service you have agreed to when communicating with the Service Provider, and by applicable federal, state, and local laws.
In rare circumstances where we find it appropriate, our Customer Support team may cancel a completed order even after 14 days have passed from its completion. In such cases, the Fees will be credited to the Buyer’s Balance. We may as well, and we reserve the right to refuse a certain service to or an order made by any Buyer for any reason. Errors in Orders will be corrected when discovered, and we reserve the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any error, inaccuracy, or omission.
Please see the Disputes and Order Cancellation Basics section below for more information and provisions.
Disputes and Order Cancellation Basics
- Order cancellations and refund requests can be performed on AIQOO, when eligible, through the Customer Support Center here, per order.
- Filing a transaction dispute or reversing a payment through your payment provider or your bank is a violation of these Payment Terms. Doing so may get your User Account temporarily or permanently disabled. Note: Once you have filed a dispute with your payment provider, the funds will be ineligible for a refund.
- In the event that you encounter an issue related to the Lead Sale or any other service provided to you, you are encouraged to open a new ticket on our Customer Support Center here, to resolve the matter.
- Eligibility for requests to AIQOO to cancel an order will be assessed by our Customer Support team based on a number of factors, including violations of our Terms of Service and/or our Acceptable Use Policy general misconduct, and improper usage of the AIQOO Platform.
- Completed orders (or, where applicable, completed milestones) may be canceled, upon review of our Customer Support team, up to 14 days after the order (or Milestone) is marked as complete. Please be advised that orders cannot be partially canceled as they involve the Sale of one Lead only (i.e. we can only cancel the entire order when it is justified).
- Any non-permitted usage of the Platform encountered during an Order, after being reviewed by our Customer Support team, may result in the order being canceled. This includes, but not limited to; harassment, unlawful behavior, or other violations of AIQOO’s Terms of Service.
- AIQOO, through its Payment Services Provider, reserves the right to cancel orders or place funds on hold for any suspected fraudulent transactions made on the Platform.
- All transfer and assignment of intellectual property to the Buyer shall be subject to full payment and the delivery may not be used if payment is canceled for any reason.
- If an order is canceled (for any reason) or a refund request is approved, the funds paid will be returned to the Buyer’s Balance.
AIQOO allows Buyers to file a refund request, when eligible, through the Customer Support Center here, per order. When applying for a refund, a Buyer shall provide full and clear information regarding the transaction, to depict the process made to manage and handle the Lead and to elaborate on the reason for the refund request. AIQOO’s Customer Support team shall examine each refund request to verify the information provided by the Buyer, before taking any measure to approve or disapprove the request (the “Refund Inspection”). A refund will be approved in limited cases where it is found, during the Refund Inspection, that one of the following cases is evident:
- The provided Lead does not meet the geographic coverage presented by the Seller or determined by the Buyer when setting the Automatic Agent.
- The provided Lead does not meet the type of home services project presented by the Seller or determined by the Buyer when setting the Automatic Agent.
- The communication methods with the Service Requestor provided by the Seller are disconnected or non-operational so that no connection to the Service Requestor is possible (i.e. both phone number is invalid and email is unreachable).
- The Service Requestor denies providing information for or requesting to get an estimate for the relevant project type.
- The Service Requestor is not the homeowner, or is not legally able to make changes to the property for which the services are required.
By approving the Terms of Service and these Payment Terms, you acknowledge and agree that AIQOO has the full capacity to take a decision when a refund is eligible.
AIQOO may make changes to these Payment Terms from time to time. When these changes are made, we will make a new copy of the terms available on this page. You understand and agree that if you use the Platform after the date on which the Payment Terms have changed, we will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Payment Terms.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED
THROUGH THE MARKETPLACE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE
MARKETPLACE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS
AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED. NEITHER AIQOO NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED
WITH AIQOO OR ITS SUBSIDIARY MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH
RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY,
RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL AIQOO AND ITS SUBSIDIARY, THEIR AFFILIATES OR THEIR
LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS,
OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL
THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH
YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY
CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM OR SUCH OTHER
WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE OR SUCH OTHER
WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT,
SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT
LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND
SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF
BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE,
LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING
NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN
IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF SELLER, AIQOO, ITS SUBSIDIARY AND THEIR AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF SELLER. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Acceptable Use Policy
The following Acceptable Use Policy and the rules, norms and standards underlined in it (the “Acceptable Use Policy”) lay out the appropriate, compulsory, and regulated manner of conduct when using www.aiqoo.com (the “Platform” or “Marketplace”), an online siter operated by AIQHome Israel Ltd. And its subsidiary, AIQHome Inc. AIQHome Israel Ltd. and its subsidiary, AIQHome Inc. are collectively referred hereto as “AIQOO” “we” or “us”.
By using AIQOO you hereby declare you have read, understood, and agreed to the Acceptable Use Policy and that you will make use of the Platform with respect to the guidelines and conduct specify in this Acceptable Use Policy. You also acknowledge that any misconduct or violation of this Acceptable Use Policy could result in a suspension or termination of your User Account, in accordance with the Terms of Service.
GUIDELINES AND CONDUCT
As part of AIQOO’s Acceptable Use Policy, you agree not to use the Platform or utilize the information, services, branding materials or any other part of it, in a malicious way or for harmful purposes, including not to take any action that:
- violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation, or encourage any conduct that could constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- encourage a violation of any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation or of AIQOO’s Terms of Service by other users;
- are meant to hinder or hamper any other AIQOO users;
- promote any illegal activity or content, including without limitation child or animal abuse, violence, illegal drug use, and underage drinking;
- are libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, tortious, pornographic or obscene;
- are hateful or discriminatory based on factors such as religion, gender, sexual orientation, race, national origin and other legally protected characteristics;
- restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Platform, including, without limitation, by means of "hacking" or defacing any portion of the Platform;
- can be deemed as contrary to AIQOO's public image, goodwill or reputation;
- infringe on our or any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- express or imply that any of your claims, statements, assertions, reports, activities or causes are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent in each instance;
- transmit any trade secret or other material, non-public information about any person, company or entity without the authorization to do so;
- give personal User Account information to any other user, especially in order to provide access to unregistered individuals to AIQOO Platform;
- forge information of Service Requestors and post, report, deliver and transmit it to the Platform, including for the purpose of selling the information as a Lead;
- contains any reference to or likeness of any identifiable third parties, unless consent has been obtained from all such individuals and their parent/legal guardian if they are under the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence;
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of the AIQOO Platform without our prior written authorization;
- modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Platform;
- remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Platform;
- sublicense, sell, rent, lease, transfer, assign, deliver or convey any rights under the Terms of Service to any third party, or otherwise commercially exploit or profit from the information or content of the Platform, or any portion thereof, in any manner whatsoever, except as expressly permitted herein;
- distribute any virus, worm or other similar or deleterious files, scripts or programming routines;
- interfere with or disrupt any services or equipment with the intent of causing an excessive or disproportionate load on the infrastructure of AIQOO or its licensors or suppliers;
- involve the preparation or distribution of junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or other deceptive or unsolicited bulk or commercial email, or violate in any way the Controlling the Assault of Non-Solicited Pornography and Marketing Act (CAN-SPAM Act of 2003) or equivalent applicable, foreign law or to publish or distribute content that is not related to home remodeling or design;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, "data mine," crawl or scrape the Platform or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform or its contents, authentication and security measures;
- forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any submission;
- execute any form of network monitoring or run a network analyzer or packet sniffer or other technology to intercept, decode, mine or display any packets used to communicate between the Platform's servers or any data not intended for you;
- harvest or collect information about any Platform visitors or members without their express consent.
We encourage our users to contact us at all times of any violations of this Acceptable Use Policy or of any content you deem may be removed or disabled due to being harmful to other users or breaching any relevant law or code of conduct. Feel free to contact us by one of the following methods:
- Customer Support Center: reach out to our Customer Support team here.
- Email: send us an email to email@example.com.
- Mailing Address: send us a letter to one of Our mailing Addresses
(1) AIQ Home Inc., 3411 Silverside Road, Wilmington (count of New Castle) 19810, Delaware.
(2) AIQHome Israel Ltd., 24 Hanagar St. Hod Hasharon 4527713, Israel.